Attaining high quality results in international education requires many aspects coming together. Some of which may be found outside of the classroom.
ISR International School on the Rhine offers many info days and other opportunities throughout the academic year to become more acquainted with the school, staff and methods.
Spring Festival at ISR
ISR cordially invites you, your friends and family to this year’s International Spring Festival on March 25 between 11am and 3pm to experience many highlights.
- Walk through our halls and discover an eclectic mix of cultural and historical projects created by our students from Kindergarten to Grade 10.
- Take a look at our student projects on the topics: “Meaning of being a Global Citizen”, “Wild Kingdom”, “Board games of Early Explorers”, “Journalists for one Day”, and much more.
- Enjoy a challenging obstacle course or play a riveting game of man-sized foosball!
- Visit the coffee truck on the playground for a delicious coffee break
- Tantalize your taste buds with international delicacies prepared by ISR parents.
Further highlights include student art exhibitions, musical performances, a chess tournament and student photography projects that will be sold for charity. Their cooperation partners will be there to answer any questions you may have about their services and they have also generously contributed prizes for our raffle.
They look forward to seeing you at this fun-filled family event! Other opportunities are available throughout the year.
Info Days at ISR
Each info day presentation is followed by a student guided tour. No registration is necessary.
Open House at ISR
The open house gives a deeper insight with trial classes in various subjects taught in English. This offers realistic insights to teaching methods and the learning environment as well as extracurricular activities.
Parents and students are welcome to come along and get first-hand information about the academic program and extracurricular activities that ISR offer on their modern campus. Feel free to bring friends and family as well as, of course, any questions that perhaps remain unanswered to date.
ISR look forward to meeting you!