The ISR International School on the Rhine is offering a Summer School once again during 2018. This is an opportunity for ISR students and non-students from kindergarten through grade 8 to participate in a unique experience in an international multilingual school environment which is both educational and fun.
Students participating in the ISR Summer School program will learn and play for half or full days in the safe and stimulating environment of the ISR International School on the Rhine located in Neuss, just a stones throw away from Düsseldorf.
- Possible to register for one, two, three or all four weeks
- Half day program from 9:00am to 12:30pm
- Full day program from 9:00am to 16:00pm
- Academic classes taught each morning in the subjects of English, German, Mathematics, IT projects
- Qualified teachers
- Games, field trips and age appropriate activities each afternoon
- Additional supervision available starting at 8:00am
- Transportation through Wabbels available upon request
- Warm meals freshly prepared on location by Broich Premium Catering upon request