German Sherpa’s dedicated relocation service provides added value for companies and making employees feel at home. We know that living and working in a new environment within a foreign country, different cultures and foreign languages are great challenges for international employees.
This results to small everyday issues that prevent the employees from devoting their full attention to their job and new environment. Lack of support for the familiarization of the employee and his or her family can often means that the posting abroad fails. The cost of which can easily amount to up to two years’ salary of the employee.
German Sherpa’s goal is to accompany new employees before, during and after the settling-in period specifically in the Düsseldorf area, Rhine Ruhr and Germany.
Benefits for expat employees
- Support for cultural differences
- Assistance with everyday problems
- A contact person outside the company
- Experience Düsseldorf through the eyes of a local; get to know what makes our city your city
Benefits for businesses
- Less coordination effort through retaining a reliable partner who takes over all tasks
- By bundling our services, companies can reduce costs
- A satisfied employee can concentrate on their job and reveal their full high potential
German Sherpa has launched a 10-point plan for successfully dealing with your employees first steps and relocation to Germany. Have we raised your curiosity? Contact us today, and we’ll create your personal relocation package based on your personal needs.